Dr. Tanja is a Chiropractor who works with patients seeking health and wellness care for themselves and their family members by offering Chiropractic care and referring out to other medical professionals when necessary to obtain optimal health.
Dr. Tanja believes that Chiropractic care is best used proactively and is an excellent treatment for those in pain. She loves to treat children because she is passionate about raising children in a healthy, present, and connected environment. She also believes that true health is achieved when all aspects of the body are addressed. This includes nutrition and mental health.
Dr. Tanja has a Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree from National University of Health Sciences and a B.S. in Biological Sciences and Chemistry for Northern Illinois University. She was also a member of the NIU Women’s Tennis Team.
Dr. Tanja is certified in Acupuncture and Functional Blood Chemistry analysis.
Dr. Tanja and Dr. Matt have four very energetic children, Serj, Maks, Adrijana, and Olivia.
In her spare time she loves to read, play tennis, play golf, and do many other family activities.
• Northern Illinois University - Bachelor of Biological Sciences, Minor in Chemistry, 2004
• National University of Health Sciences - Bachelor of Science, Human Anatomy and Biology, 2005
• National University of Health Sciences - Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2007
• Event Director, Parker Family 5K Run/Walk
• Cherry Creek Valley Rotary Club of Parker
• Colorado Chiropractic Association
• American Chiropractic Association
• Certified in Acupuncture
• United States Tennis Association
• Assistant Boys' Varsity Tennis Coach, Ponderosa High School